About Dr. Graham Neilsen
Best Sexual Health Physician, who works in Medical Centre of Stonewall is Doctor Graham Neilsen.
He always look after lots of trans people, make provisions of male and female treatment. Also, you must know, that he knows everything about HIV, STI diseases and treatment methods. Therapy of sex is his best topic.
Doctor Graham works with human immunodeficiency virus more than 25 years. He did it online and in clinic. In 2013 he came to Brisbane and to Stonewall since he start carrying out of transgenders, gender different people, sex problems patients, and people, who have HIV and sexually transmitted diseases. Also he is managed to become Staff Specialist - he works in Service of HIV & Sex Health. Here he works at Service of RBWH and Sexual Clinics of Biala Health in Roma Street.
Graham is worldwide known Minister Advisory Committee. He is one of participants in clinic of social health. Also, he is founder of ANZPATH, WPATH.
In order to add something, we can say, that he has Medicine degree of Master in Sydney University of Sex Health, he has several Fellows in Royal Australasian College of Physicians, one in Sexual Medicine and other in Public Medicine.
In 2011 and 2012, doctor worked in the role of consultant of sex health sphere and development. He supports main consultation, based on male and female health in 2012. Earlier, he live and work 10 years in Bangkok in role of Technical Advisor in Sexual and Health College of Reproduction, in Worldwide Family Health. He works in different places in Australia and also in cities of Africa and Asia.
Graham's expertise include quality of HIV and sexual health improvement care and for men who had sex with men, people of different gender, sex workers, and users of injecting drugs. He presents lots of treatments for men with ED and for those, who have problems with testosterone level. He is known by his articles about sexual issues of health and write several books about this sphere.
- Master of Medicine (Sexual Health), University of Sydney, Australia, 1998
- Fellow, Australasian Chapter of Sexual Health Medicine, Royal Australasian College of Physicians, 1994
- Fellow, Australasian Faculty of Public Health Medicine, Royal Australasian College of Physicians, 1992
- Diploma in Venereology, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom, 1991
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Queensland, Australia, 1979
- Specialist Sexual Health Physician, Stonewall Medical Centre, Brisbane
- Member, Sexual Health Ministerial Advisory Committee, QLD Health
- Senior Staff Specialist, Sexual Health & HIV Service and Gender Service, RBWH, Metro North Hospital and Health Service, Brisbane
- Senior Lecturer, School of Medicine, University of Queensland
- Senior Lecturer, School of Public Health, University of Queensland
- Member, Transgender Clinician Advisory Panel, Queensland Health Department
Life Member, true [formerly FPQ - Family Planning Queensland]
Founding Committee Member, Queensland Intravenous AIDS Association (QuIVAA), Australia, 1988
Founding Committee Member, Self-health for Queensland Workers in the Sex Industry (SQWISI), Australia, 1988
Member, Australia and New Zealand Professional Association for Transgender Health
Member, World Professional Association for Transgender Health
Member, Sexual Health Society of QLD
Member, Society of Australian Sexologists